Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

So this is a conversation that Ryan and I had as I was dropping him and Jake off at school yesterday, Valentine's Day:

Ryan: Mom are you coming to my school valentine's party?
Me: Yes, Ryan.
Ryan: Are you coming in now?
Me: No Ryan - I will be back at 10am.
Ryan: Why don't you come in now?
Me: Mommy is still in her pajamas and she has to go home and take a shower and then I will come to your party.
Ryan: Oh.

(we pull up to the schools carpool line and as I stop a teacher comes to get the boys)

Teacher: Good morning!
Ryan: My mom is still in her pajamas and she has to go home to take a shower before she comes to the party!
Me: Completely humiliated!

(another teacher comes out)

Teacher 2: Good morning!
Ryan: My mom is still in her pajamas and she has to go home to take a shower before she comes to the party!
Me: Still completely horrified!

Gotta love them and their honesty!

Here are a few pics from a Valentine's playdate they had the day before.....

Ryan is on the right - eating a cookie that he just decorated!


Now Jake, on the other hand, chooses to eat his differently!


And there is the smile that we all love!

No comments: