Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Where I would rather be right now.....

The BAHAMAS!!! When things start to get really crazy around here, I lock myself in the bathroom, close my eyes and envision that I am back on this island! I can hear the waves, feel the sun and smell the salt water!


Gorgeous!

View from our balcony! Great snorkeling!

Another from the balcony.....

Private path from our house to the beach where there was a tiki hut that we sat under to get some rest from the sun!

Awesome beach 25 feet from our house!

View from the tiki hut!

Another gorgeous view from the house!

FYI - this is the Island of Eleuthera, one of the northern islands, Double Bay Beach - our house sat right on the beach and we only saw 3 people on it the entire time we were there! The name of the house was Hakuna Matada~No Worries! Just wanted to go down memory lane and thought I would take you all with me!

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Come visit me & we'll go to Boracay... just the two of us for a much needed girls' weekend getaway!!!

Check it out:
http://www.boracay.com/

Mommy & Daddy of 3 boys said...

That is beautiful!! I would love to be at the beach right now!!

Hey, I'll join you and Amberly in Boracay for a much needed getaway!!!! :)

Amberly said...

YEA!!!! Jennifer, you & Sharon get those tickets NOW!!! Come on!!!!