Monday, January 7, 2008

Over 4 months since my last post

Well, it has been awhile, hasn't it? So much has been happening that I have not had a chance to stop and take a breath. I have wanted to start posting so many times, but I just did not know how to jump back in after what has been happening. I have wondered whether to post about it or not - what is the right thing to do? I read through all my posts and remember how much I enjoyed sharing stories and pictures of us. So tonight is the night. I have this to say....

My dad is gone and my mom is facing breast cancer - all in 2 months time. Not fair. Not fair at all. It continues to be a tough time in my life, but I will keep moving forward.

This is all I am going to say about this - I will keep this blog for precious and happy moments in my life. It brings me joy to share our life with our family and friends that live so far away. So, forgive me if this is slow going, but I would like to start sharing with you all again.

I would be remiss if I did not thank everyone for their love and support. Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn, I wondered if you would be able to write in your journal again. I am glad you are continuing. There are so many joyous moments in life--especially watching two beautiful darlings grow, along with sharing life with a great guy. It is good to have a place to go to remember all that is good and wondrous in life. Keep writing and taking pictures of your growing boys.
love, DebO