Sunday, July 15, 2007

Ryan's first buzz cut and THE FROG!

So I took Ryan to get his hair cut - he takes after his dad - he plays hard so he sweats hard! I thought it would be cooler for him with a buzz cut! OMG! Look how short it is! She said, "well let's start with a #4 and go from there" - GO FROM THERE??? There is nowhere to go from there! Oh well - all it can do is grow! And actually, I think it is cute! My little peanut is growing up!


Cheese!


Just chillin by the pool in his tighty whiteys!
He is gonna KILL me when he gets older :)



He is trying to catch a little frog that jumped in the pool.



Look Mom, I caught a frog! Ewww, go show your father! :)

3 comments:

Amberly said...

I love it!!! Wow... he looks so grown up!

Amberly said...

Hey... who's reading your blog from South America?!?! :)

Anonymous said...

This is so cool. I feel like I get a slice of you and your family when I open your blog. I love the pictures!! auntdeb