Thursday, July 12, 2007

Say Chuck E Cheese!

I decided to take the kids to Chuck E Cheese the other day - yes, I said "I" not "we"! Now, I have done this before and it has been okay - Jake could not walk so I would just have him in the stroller and then we would follow Ryan around and play games etc... Well, now Jake can walk! So when we got there - Ryan had to go potty like always (but so did I). So here I am trying to pull my pants down - sit down - go potty - pull my pants up ALL WHILE holding Jake in my arms! I have done this at home when he was fussy - but in a public restroom - UGH! All the while Ryan is crawling under the stalls while I am screaming DO NOT to touch anything! What a site we all were! Okay - now we are ready for some fun.......

My Moon boys!



Trying to give me a kiss through the glass!



Jake loves to slide!

So it all looks fun right? Well for them, but not so much for me? Now that Jake is walking he ran off to the left and Ryan ran off to the right and I spent the next hour running around in circles! Ha! One funny story though - Jake was trying to crawl up the skeet ball game while probably an 8yr old boy was playing it - he was not very happy with Jake - before I could get there I see Ryan with his hands out saying "it is just Baby Jake!" The older boy was not amused but I thought it was hilarious! I grabbed both of them and left! Note to self - no more trips to Chuck E Cheese without daddy!

1 comment:

Amberly said...

You are one brave momma!!! And, way to go Ryan for standing up for his brother already! I love it!